We believe your benefits are a fundamental part of your overall compensation. Premier Health is pleased to offer a comprehensive array of benefits to protect your health and family.
- Health Insurance: Both, our core and expanded health insurance plans are available to meet you and your family’s needs. All full-time employees are eligible for health insurance beginning 30-days after employment, at the 1st of the following month.
- Health Savings Accounts: Health Savings Accounts offer employees a pre-tax savings account available for use in conjunction with our core healthcare plan, to pay for eligible healthcare expenses. Employees may choose to contribute $0 per pay period, and still be eligible to receive Premier Health’s quarterly employer contribution.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts offer employees reimbursable pre-tax savings account(s) towards eligible expenses. Dependent Care accounts can be used towards expenses such as daycare and babysitters. Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts can be used towards expenses such as prescriptions.
- Dental Insurance: Our dental insurance plan offers preventative services covered at 100% in addition to offering basic and major services, through a preferred provider (PPO) network that reduces out-of-pocket costs.
- Vision Insurance: Our vision insurance plan premiums are affordable and easy to use with a vision service provider (VSP) network that reduces out-of-pocket costs.
- Cancer & Critical Illness Insurance: Cancer & Critical Illness Insurance is a supplemental policy that provides income if you or a family member is diagnosed with cancer, or any other critical illness as specified by the plan.
- Accident Insurance: Accident Insurance is a supplemental policy that can soften the financial impact of an accidental injury by paying a benefit to you to help cover the unexpected out-of-pocket costs related to treating your injuries.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Hospital Indemnity Insurance is a supplemental policy that can help reduce the costs associated with hospitalization, due to a covered sickness or injury, by paying you or a covered dependent a benefit.
Life & Disability
- Company-Paid Life Insurance: Company-paid life insurance is available for all full-time employees upon hire and is valued at one time your annual salary (capped at $50,000).
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Supplemental life insurances gives you the option of purchasing life insurance in increments of up to $500,000.00 for yourself, $250,000 for your spouse and $10,000 for your children.
- Long Term Disability: Long term disability is a voluntary disability policy that pays up to 60% of an employee’s base salary after the total disability or absence period has exceeded the policy’s 180-day elimination period. (capped at $10,000 per month)
- Short Term Disability: Short term disability is a voluntary disability policy that pays up to 60% of an employee’s base salary after the total disability or absence period has exceeded the policy’s 14-day elimination period. (capped at $1,000 per week)
- 401K: Employees are eligible to begin contributing to a 401K account immediately upon hire. Employees have the option to contribute 1% – 80% of their annual salary, up to the IRS limit. The organization will also make non-elective Safe Harbor contributions in the form of 3% of an employee’s annual salary, once an employee has satisfied the criteria of employment for 1 year, and 1,000 hours of service.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Our paid time off benefits combine accruals for vacation and sick time into one flexible plan. PTO accruals begin upon hire and employees are eligible to use PTO after 90 days of employment.
- Holiday Pay: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for 7-paid holidays throughout the year, in addition to accrued PTO.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The EAP offers assistance with day-to-day issues, so you can be your best at work and at home. Confidential assistance is available for concerns such as: managing stress, balancing work and life, dealing with conflict or violence and controlling depression and anxiety.