Our family of physicians and Advanced Practice Providers provide an excellent patient care experience to all of our patients in collaboration with our support team, delivering convenient, quality health care in a setting that is compassionate, safe and radically consumer-centric.
To meet your Compensation & Benefits needs, we provide:
- Market-aligned, competitive base salary & holiday premiums
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Provider shift incentive, based on patient volume
- Excellent benefits that meet your individual needs (can link back to benefits section with link here)
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) and user-friendly expense reimbursement process
- Paid subscription for full-time providers to UpToDate for clinical decision support and continuing medical education
For Peace of Mind & Flexibility, we provide:
- Paid malpractice insurance, allowing you to concentrate on providing the best care possible to our patients.
- Supportive Environment: We provide qualified, values-aligned support staff, a user-friendly EMR system, and updated equipment that allows you to practice medicine at the highest level of your training.
- Flexible Schedules: We provide a variety of employment options to meet your Work-Life Balance needs, including part-time and PRN opportunities. Full-time providers have the flexibility to schedule 3 12-hour shifts per week, with incentives for working above scheduled hours.
For your convenience, you may submit your resume with the submission form below or view our current provider openings here.
This form is for APPs and Physicians only. All others should visit our Careers Page to apply for specific positions.
The Premier Provider Experience
When one door is closed, a brighter door is opened. I have found this to be true since coming on board with Premier Health. When preparing for my interview, I was impressed that Premier has clinics across the country, making mobility within the company easily accessible. During my interview, I learned that the leadership team still works clinical shifts based on local needs and especially when clinics are opened new markets. It is evident that the leadership team knows what providers are dealing with in the clinics to continually make improvements for both patients and the clinical team. From the interview to working in the clinics, providers are embraced with open arms by the leadership team and clinical staff as a valuable part of the healthcare team. I enjoy working in the urgent care environment with all ranges of chief complaints, injuries, and levels of acuity making every day different, fun, and exciting. Premier ensures providers are equipped and empowered with resources like UpToDate and OccDocOne to ensure the best care is delivered to every patient that graces their doors. As an active part of the Antibiotic Stewardship Commendation, Premier holds high standards for reducing inappropriate antibiotic usage in the urgent care setting. Premier often partners with local hospital systems which streamlines advanced imaging and the referral process for patients to establish primary care or seek further management with a specialist, lightening the burden on the patient and clinical staff. I have found the scheduling to be ideal with no call schedule or overnight shifts so that providers can enjoy their days off to avoid burnout and maintain work-life balance. If you are looking to be a valuable part of a growing, exciting, and supportive healthcare team, explore opportunities with Premier today.Beth Lau, Physician Assistant, St. Francis Campus Urgent Care